Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

..where art thou..

im doing my usual routine, blog hoping from one blog to another. i love to read about how the blogger express what they feel into words. i adore the writing that can makes me feel about how they really feel just by reading their words. i adore how they can use and arrange the words beautifully and sometimes i just adore the writing that i cant understand the meaning. its like mystery, only the writer and few can understand. hehe. but, i dont have such gift. i dunno how to express my feeling through words. in fact i dunno how to express them. only few people close to me know how i really feel sometimes. the truth is i just dunno how to express or tell anyone about my feeling. heh. i guess that is me.

ok but that is not the point of my entry today, after reading one of my friend entry, i feel i need to find my passion towards what im doing doing now. i mean pharmacy, drugs, patient, disease, etc. i used to have a passion about drugs and chemistry. but now, i dunno where its go; my passion. my friend feel really sad about her last lecture because after this, she will really miss to hear a lecture about animal. i quote, "for some people it might be 50 minutes intelligence crap talking, but for me its like a story telling about animal that i craving for more". there, from her writing i can feel her strong passion towarsd what she's studying or doing now. she dont mind spending whole her time in the lab with her glowworm (her lab project i guess) and dont mind wake up as early as 4 am just to go to the field trip. for three years that is how her life is, but yet she is still craving for more. that the passion i need. last nite, my dear someone said, if he is giving a chance to do something that he's passion about, he will study and do it properly despites of only worrying about failing the course. the passion is more important. yet, i still complaining about the course, the lecturer, the assignment, the course, etc eventough i've been given the chance to do something that im passion about. i think i need to be more grateful about what i have and i need to find the passion that i used to have. i need to find and start doing it by heart and not just for the sake of the exam.

where art thou passion? please come back to me and im really sorry for ignoring you all this while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template