Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 8, 2009

..exam..

as for now, everyone is busy studying for the final exam. same goes to me. haih! time-time macam ni pressure banyak dan kadang-kadang boleh menimbulkan perlakuan yang pelik-pelik. so people, please bare with me. sekejap je. at least for this two weeks, after that, i promise i will be back to normal. hehe.

so here the significant dates in november

14th nov: pharmacology 301
17th nov: applied pharmacotherapeutics 301
21st nov: molecular & chemical basis therapeutics 301
22nd nov: melbourne and shopping
23rd nov: malaysia, here i come. again. hehe :D

woot! woot! i cant wait to go back to malaysia *again*, spending time with my lovely family and my annoying sunshine and also my lollies and my crazy cousins too! :D :D :D

but for now, please, please zue for this two weeks concentrate on your studies. please. two weeks je. lepas tu kite ronggeng. ok?

GOOD LUCK FRIENDS!
hugs and love

1 comment:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template