Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

..so im back..

blog ni dah macam bersawang. hehe. not that im busy to update my blog it just that im busy spending time with my beloved ones. hehe. now, im back to adelaide, back to my routine as student. final year student of pharmacy. this year gonna be a tough year. i guess. i wish i will survive this year because i cannot wait to go back to malaysia for good and be with my beloved ones all the time. ok, a bit exagerated there. hehe. let me update what is going on for the last two months and im gonna let the pictures do the talking cause they say a picture say thousands words.

the best mom in the whole world

cousins!

dikelilingi bidadari?

purple girls!

little cousins yang kadang-kadang menjengkelkan. hehe

in action!

they do make me smile

happy?

haikal yang ajar pose itu. hehe

die dah kawen. orang gila saya. hehe

happy family!

kesayangan!

mereka yang buat hidup saya huru-hara tapi saya adore mereka

ini teman gossip. hehe

so the holiday is over and now its the time to concentrate back on my studies. and also its time to spend with my lovely friends here in adelaide who feel likes family. the ones who make the part of being far away from the loved ones much easier. :D

2 comments:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template