Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

..why it has to end..

this summer has come to its end
i really dont want it to end
the summer is the time where i can spend with my sayangs
spending time with my family is like having chocolate all day long
spending time with my little nephew alwiz makes me smile although sometimes he annoys me a lot
but i juz couldnt stop smiling when he hugs and kiss me to make it up with me :D
spending time with my crazy cousins makes me forget a while that all of us are growing up
it still feel like we were kids
and of course spending time with him makes me feel a lot happier
he alwiz know how to make me smile
and that makes me love him even more :D

who says departing get easier each time
for me departing from my love ones still getting harder each time
saying goodbye never been easy
it alwiz makes me feel like crying everytime i say goodbye
being away from them makes me real sad
luckily i have my friends here who make this departing part a lot easier

now the summer has end
it means,
another 10 months being far away from my love ones
another 10 months with books, assignment, test, exam
but hey,
look at the bright side
this also mean another 10 months i can spend my time with my friends who feel like family
the ones who alwiz have my back when all my love ones are far far away from me
i have to admit they make adelaide feel likes home by having them beside me
thanks a lot friends(dora, sal, nab, shafnah, khaty and also to all my friends in adelaide who make adelaide feel likes home)

and now the focus should be given to the 'pharmacist-in-the-making'
doing practical in hospital makes me really feel excited to become a pharmacist
so i promise myself to study hard this time
like one of my preceptor said,
"u should learn by heart, not just for the sake of exam"
and because of that i promise myself to struggle hard



2 comments:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template