Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

..for now..

i dont like the feeling i have right now
its so sensitive
watching a not-so-sad scene easily pour my tears out
listening to a sad song easily makes me cry
even when my mom or my family raise up their voice a bit,
i will feel sad and cry
i know they have no intention to yell at me
but i couldnt stop the tears from pouring out
i juz dont understand why

the negative thought keep bugging me
i know its not a good thought but still i think about it
i know its irrational sometimes
but the thing is,
i juz couldnt stop thinking the negative thing
i juz dont understand why

i dont like this post
it sound emo
but i need to let this out

1 comment:

  1. is it because of emotional influenced by working life at hosp?..

    mesti ada sesuatu yang u need to let it out loud..
    it just u still cannot find what is it..

    ~might be u just tired =)

    ReplyDelete

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template