Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

..after a long time..

its not that i dont have the time to update the blog
it just i am busy spending time with my love ones
and internet is just not as fancy as before..by before i mean
when i am not at home with my sayangs :D

ouh summer
i love my summer
spending time with my love ones never been boring
eventough sometimes my brothers and my nephew annoy me
and i cannot stand when my mother nagging
but that is what makes my summer interesting..haha
and of course being near to him makes me a lot happier :D

and i am doing my practical at hospital kuala lumpur now
its an interesting work experience
i really enjoy the work
spending time with enthusiastic pharmacist and playing around with drugs
makes me become more excited to become a pharmacist one day
insyaAllah

thats it for now
till then

i feel grateful for i've been given another chance to spend time with my love ones
alhamdulillah
thank you Allah for this chance and for the love ones i have
:D

4 comments:

  1. satu buku dah habis bace. fuh, mencemaskan serta mendebarkan. :D yeayy

    ReplyDelete
  2. nurul aqila:
    baru satu?
    betul-betul menghayati ni :D
    im glad u like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. tu laa, haha cte die tu mule mule ade unsur unsur mcm cte sweeney todd sikit2 pulakk.. seronok kot. ulang bace dlm 2,3 kali. fuhh, last last sume mati. waaa.. x seronok kot. org baik pun mati jugak. tak adil!

    ReplyDelete

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template