Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

..definition of love..

This is my own defintion of love.
i heart each of them oh-so-much.
their loves never fail to put a smile on my face.

mak,
i miz you ask me what i wanna eat for dinner
instead of cooking my own dinner now :(
i really miz your cooking
even it only telur goreng with sambal belacan

bapak,
i miz you babbling about anything when you were driving
eventhough sometime i have to admit its annoying *ampun*

abg ayeng,
i miz to hear your story
eventhough sometime you just repeating the same story again and again
you good at telling story
but i have to admit mak and i get boring sometime though..hehe
and you such a protective brother
i still remember when you scolded me because you thought im 'serong' from school
but that time, instead of feeling loved by you i felt you were just wanna channel your anger to me
but now im growing up, i know that you did that because you love me :D
and during my PMR examination,
you called me everyday just to ask how was the paper and you encouraged me to study hard
i felt loved that time, thanks big bro
and remember when you gave me a birthday present that you made from corals?
but your lil sister just dunno how to appreciate it and took out all the corals that you glued onto the box with patient
i really am sorry, big bro
if only i can turn back time, i will make sure i keep the present as beautiful as it is

abg din,
i miz to have fight with you
but now you've become a father, i guess we can never really fight like before kan?
you such an annoying brother
but still i love you, bro
remember when you throw me a birthday party when i was 18?
but im keeping you waiting because i chose my friends over you to celebrate my birthday
im so sorry, bro
once again, if i can turn back time, i will choose to stay at home that day and waiting you bring my birthday cake

haikal,
you getting bigger now,
and dah pandai merajuk
stop growing so fast dear,
your auntie still wanna play with the little you
and ouh,
i forgot to tell
this spoil kid love to eat
i wonder where he got the genes from..hehe
did i said spoil?yes, he is a spoil brat
blame his nenek, atuk, makcik, pakcik, his mama and papa..hehe

hafizi,
wait for your auntie
she is coming
i cant wait to see you
and caring the little you in my arm
you must be such a cute boy

my dearest boyfriend, mohd taufiq aqmal
i miz every single thing about you, dear
especially when you smile and your eyes are barely seen..hehe *jangan marah tau..but i really miz it*
i miz spending a good time with you
especially when we just sit at kl sentral and talk about everything
we even talked about a poster that you claimed smiling at you..remember?
every single time i spent with you is precious to me :D
and im looking forward to spend more good time with you again
soon!

Thanks ALLAH for sending each of them to me. Thanks everyone for these much loves, i feel bless having each and everyone of you in my life.
and now i am counting days to see each and everyone of you
*22 days to go*


1 comment:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template