Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Rindu

I was reading too much on the successful stories. How about the failed ones? its been 1 year and we are still waiting. Remind me of the feeling of the number hurts me by day. Naa its not 100% true. The number also makes me happy for I am currently have a happy life with my sunshine. He is still my sunshine. Shine me brighter than ever when I am able to see him the first thing in the morning. The only thing that makes both of us sad every months is waiting for our little one to arrive. I just couldnt bare to see him sad like that every month. Ya Allah, give us strength and hope. Makes our love longer and stronger Ya Allah. Ada hikmah di setiap ujian dan dugaan.

Semoga aku yang akan menjadi bidadarimu di syurga nanti sayang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template