Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

miserable life has end. at least for now.

for now,
i am concentrating on celebrating eid with my most beloved family.
so all the work stuff needs to wait until i finish my holiday.
i have been blessed as i have been surrounded with these beautiful and kind people.

  • my family for never walk away from me. who always there through my ups and downs. who accept me for what ever weaknesses i have. who always forgive me for every mistakes i made. who never stop to guide me for same mistakes i done over and over again.
  • my sunshine; Mohd Taufiq Aqmal, for always knows me better than myself. for always there for me. for listening to every stories i have in my daily life. for everything.
  • my friends who feel likes family. even though we are apart now with our own life but the memories and bonding that we have will never be forgotten. i miss u guys where ever you are. i hope that we can hang out together like before. having fun. especially u, RK.
  • my school friends. we never apart really. its been years but when we are together, i feel like im still young like before. u guys never fail to makes me laugh over and over again over the same stories we have.
  • my new friends i met. we feel close though we just met. i feel blessed having u guys. u guys made my work life so fun despite all of the workloads and burden we have.

thanks to all of u for being a part of my life. Alhamdulillah, i have been blessed again and again. Thank you Allah for all of these people.

I LOVE ALL OF THESE BEAUTIFUL AND KIND PEOPLE.

I am sorry if i make any mistakes, if my words hurting u, if my act annoying u. but trust me i never have any intention to do so. I am sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template