Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

..somehow

..i just feel left out. which is unreasonable. i have such good and nice friends with me here in adelaide who always there for me, a lovely family who never fail to pray for me and always love me despite of distances, a sunshine who never fail to keep my day shining eventough there are miles between us. I am blessed for having these much loves and yet the feeling is just too complicated and unstable, sensitive is my new friend. shooh..shooh i dun need u.

Tidak bersyukurkah aku ya Allah?
Ya Allah kurniakan ketenangan dalam hati ini. hanya Kau yang mampu.
Ahlan Wa Sahlan ya Ramadhan.
Kepada semua kenalan,
Saya mohon maaf atas setiap kesalahan saya pada kalian. Mohon di maafkan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template