Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 20, 2009

..emergency chocolate..


EMERGENCY CHOCOLATE

For immediate relief of: Chocolate cravings, Lovesickness, Exam pressure, Mild Anxiety and Extreme Hunger.
Directions for use: Tear open wrapper, break off desired dosage, and consume. Alternatively massage into the affected area. Repeat dosage as required until all finished. If symptoms persist consult your local confectioner.

My dear friend give me the remedy this evening as my goodluck gift for the exam. it makes me smile all the night because of it. didnt i told u my friend here is a very good friend and im blessed for having such a good friend like her. Thank you Allah for sending this friend to me. Thank you Siti Khatijah Mohd Saffian. you made my day. i pray that u and me gonna doing great for this coming exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template